Tuesday, January 5, 2010




Thank You Santa

Christmas eve I had a few batches of Italian anise cookies to make and I was doing my best at procrastinating(which I am well known for). My Husband the wonderful man that he is surprised me with this beauty. I found it nicely wrapped and sitting on my counter with all of my baking supplies. I can tell that this is going to be the beginning of a beautiful love affair. I have now made several batches of anise cookies,cinnamon and lemon scented play dough,very quick dinner rolls and cinnamon bread. I love this amazing mixer.
I started this blog as a way to entertain myself and others as I find new and exciting things to make and bake. I love making unusual cakes and the more of a challenge the better. I have not taken any classes but I will get around to that someday(I did mention I am the queen of procrastination right)? I hope my family and friends enjoy all the wonderful things i make and bake for them.
God is love and love is God,
Jessy

No comments:

Post a Comment